Sunday, December 20, 2015

Ren fest

We went to the Renaissance festival in late August. This has been a traditon for me since I can remember. It's fun to share it with my kids and jordan now. I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves. Bella and Jozette are fairy princesses and tristan a knight, and I a Lady. Jor has no costume yet. Some year. It was fun having my mom with us too, as she instilled the traditon. 
We saw the fire show, fairy forest, puke and snot, ate beer cheese soup in a bread bowl, 2 pickles, the best chocolate macaroons, burgers, ice cream, and I think that's it. I actually only ate the soup and macaroon. Had lots of Apple cider and water since it was hot. Loved looking at the shops, watching a very cool science show, and just being at the fest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment